Friday, November 7, 2008

moving House

I am finally moving to my new home - Blogspot! I had several journals lying around for the past few years and I needed something that I would be comfortable having all my blogs sitting pretty, having tea time, basking away for my future readers to chance upon (insert confident smiley here)
I call it "My Shoebox Journals" because since I was in grade school, I keep notes, letters, pictures and excerpts from things I learned from. These precious things are kept in the most unfashionable shoebox that I could find and when I feel empty, I go through them and I would feel so loved all over again.
This goes out to all those whose hopes and dreams are kept stacked in a box and waiting for it to burst open by eagerness and courage. These are the things in my life that will keep me grounded for as long as I can remember.
My shoe box is officially open...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on the shoerack?

Powered By Blogger

inside the shoebox

Custom Search