Sunday, March 22, 2009

who I am, for you




BABY, you are growing up fast. Your cheeks seemed to

puff up like popcorn, and your food intake is increasing. I am proud to be your Aunt Lei. One of the people who loves you unconditionally and will help you get through life as an individual. Who I am for you, will be the person that will keep believing in every milestone you will have. I will be there when you have your own puppy and share the joy of having your first toy truck or choo-choo train. I will be there when your Mom seems too difficult to argue with on your first camping trip and will share your first blush of having a school crush. I will be here if you need me to listen to whatever you have to say. Baby, life will be a very long journey for you, but know that, everybody goes through it, but they don't go through life alone, you are no diferent. I am blessed to have entered your life and more than thankful to the Lord, for bringing you in my life. My purpose as an aunt gives me tremendous joy. I look forward to your life's journeys and life's firsts. Right now, enjoy everyday and being everybody's baby. You make this life much sweeter, after all.









No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on the shoerack?

Powered By Blogger

inside the shoebox

Custom Search