Sunday, August 9, 2009

PATIENCE

This had been a constant practice when I was still studying. Waiting from 5am to 2pm at Saint Louis University so that I could get good scheduled classes for the next semester only to find out that those subjects were dissolved and my enrolment would go below half-time status.
Then there 's that favorite magazine I wanted to buy years ago and I just miscalculated a step when suddenly someone else grabbed it before me. I always remind myself that maybe I should have taken that chance,seizing is good but thinking why it happened and why that good, spontaneous thing wasn't meant for me is even for better. Even if it irritates some of my friends, I take my time to do everything, it sharpens me to think fast. Im proud of myself that I always do,though.
I guess the biggest thing is to be patient where my life is right now. While everybody my age have families and seem to know where they're going, I feel, most of the time I am left out of that cycle. But when impatience hits me, I always hug optimism as my security blanket. I know that our lives are uniquely patterned to where it will lead us to. Maybe mine, in a road less traveled to something I will learn from one day. I'm always patient with what comes, because I know it will always reap great rewards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on the shoerack?

Powered By Blogger

inside the shoebox

Custom Search