Friday, November 28, 2008

good-luck hunting...

My eyes are strained for five hours from the computer. I've been redirecting my work email to my personal email and a unified password so everything's just one click. Talked to Charles awhile ago, he's one of my good friends who have been really sweet to see if I was okay after what happened. Woke him up to tell him to add me on my new email.

Anyway, there's so much to choose from on the job market, I am carefully analyzing and planning my next step. I deserve a good job after all. I'm not rushing it, but my mind doesn't want me to slow down on this. I just wanna be busy.


Hmmm.. my tummy grumbles angrily at me. I know I ate but when..? Need to close my eyes a few minutes and get something to eat. Need to calm my excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on the shoerack?

Powered By Blogger

inside the shoebox

Custom Search