Thursday, February 5, 2009

half-hearted.


I HAVE THE BEST options possible. Go to Baguio, resume therapy for 3-6 months, enjoy my own computer,tweak Mama's laptop for fun, cuddle up with Theo anytime I want or stay in Manila doing what I want and get medical attention on my own. I just hate adjusting again, and did I mention hating the cold weather as well? My lip-biting moment as I think of everything I have to leave behind.
I'm just under a lot of stress and confusion that any tempting,colorful alcohol will not do. This is where a lush powder blue white-sand beach is helpful to my decision. I'm so confused. This is where I need J the most or Charles even. I value their opinions and I'm sure I'd get a whole lot of it. Today,I've never prayed so hard in my life, it's like leaving someone behind when there's no one to look back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on the shoerack?

Powered By Blogger

inside the shoebox

Custom Search