Wednesday, February 4, 2009

back and forth.

I DON'T KNOW how screwed up people can get. No matter how simple things are, they choose to be complicated. Well, five years ago, all that had to happen to me. I like everything simple. From white, vanilla, cheese pizza, no prints, no salt, everything that comes in plain natural form that's what I want.
Ben (name withheld) is a downright jerk from the first time I met him, we became the best of friends and there was something in between I guess. After confronting myself and validating what real feelings lie beneath, I stopped and went away. I cried of course, not seeing him or talking to him for seven months have been hell, but I had to do it..for my own sake.
Then out of nowhere there he is, a few feet away from me, wearing a stupid grin not knowing I was there looking at him, pained.I'm at a very happy place til now. He still has that sugar effect on me and I hate me for indulging into it. I really thought I could escape him but sooner or later I will have to face him for whatever reason.
APRIL 13 marks the day of our meet. After a few fights since he got a hold of me by New Year's eve, we compromised. I still have to figure out how this story will end...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on the shoerack?

Powered By Blogger

inside the shoebox

Custom Search