Sunday, August 23, 2009

re-blogged

I saw this on my sister's blog, thought you might like it as I have grown fondly of it, Chicken-Soup-for-the-Soul style...

Once there was a blind man who always stays in front of the church. He stayed there and begged everyday of his life. He had a hat placed in front and had a sign beside him that says, "I AM BLIND, PLEASE HELP ME."
One day, a man passed by and noticed the blind man's plight. He changed the sign that was beside the blind man and threw in some coins, then left.
After a while, the kind man wondered how the blind man was doing. He decided to return to where the blind man was. He noticed that the hat was filled to the brim.
Noticing the familiar steps of the kind man, the blind man asked, "Excuse me sir, were you the one who changed my sign a while ago?". "May I know what you wrote?"
"You want to know what I wrote? It says, IT IS A BEAUTIFUL WORLD, & I CAN'T SEE IT."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on the shoerack?

Powered By Blogger

inside the shoebox

Custom Search